One day, last Winter, I was talking to a recent returned missionary and he noticed my dog tag chain plus my oil vial hanging around my neck. He asked me where I got it and I told him I made it! He asked me for one! I thought to myself that day, "if Nick wants one, maybe there's other people who want one too!"
What solidified my decision to begin making and selling these happened while I was working in Texas last Winter. I ran into a neighbor lady and we begain to chat. She was a stunt lady for Walker Texas Ranger show. We talked about her show and about the people she had to be around daily. She noticed how different I was and also the chain around my neck. She asked me what it was and I explained to her about my membership in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, my mission and the priesthood. I told her about blessings. She recently got divorced and was going through a bad time in her life, and she asked me for a blessing. Had I not had the dog chain with consecrated oil on me, she wouldn't have asked me about the church nor would she have been able to have a blessing that day. I consider having the oil tag on me as my 72-hour Priesthood Emergency Kit!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment